Singapore Institute of Management University Partners
RMIT University – Overview
One of Australia’s original educational institutions founded in 1887, RMIT University now enrolsover 96,000 students each year, including more than 19,000 at postgraduate level.
- 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education
- 14th highest ranked university in Australia (QS World University Rankings 2022)
- 18th in the world and 5th in Australia among universities less than 50 years old (QS Top 50 Under 50 index 2021)
- 15th in the world and the highest ranked in Australia for Art and Design (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021)
- 28th in the world for Architecture and the Built Environment and 3rd highest in Australia (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021)
- 41st in the world for Communication and Media Studies and 3rd in Australia
- 40th in the world for Library and Information Management and 3rd in Australia
Among the world’s top 100 universities in Mineral and Mining Engineering; Civil and Structural Engineering; Development Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021)
- Among the world’s top 150 universities in Accounting and Finance; Computer Science and Information Systems; Education and Training; Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Geography; Materials Sciences; Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021)
- Has been in partnership with SIM since 1987, with close to 47,000 graduates
- RMIT is ranked 77th in world and 8th in Australia for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020)
- Overall Employment Rate (SIM/RMIT) – 85.9%*
*Based on the SIM Graduate Employment Survey 2019/20 conducted by Media Research Consultants on the 2019 cohort of graduates from the full-time Bachelor degree programmes, approximately 6 months after completing their studies.
The overall employment rate includes graduates in full-time, part-time and freelance employment rate..RMIT’s Bachelor programmes at SIM GE include Arts & Social Sciences (Communication/ Design), Business & Management studies, and speciality programmes.